Catholic Charities Development office located in Braintree, seeks a full-time Development Associate to join its team of dedicated professionals. to join its team of dedicated professionals.
The Development Associate is responsible for the daily processing of gifts into the Raiser’s Edge database system while ensuring the production of gift receipts and individualized acknowledgement letters are completed. Post batches and produce reports for the Finance Department. Assist in maintaining data integrity and add new information to the database on an ongoing basis. Support all aspects of special events, including overseeing event lists, updating committee reports, ensuring integrity of event-related data in the database, and act as day-of point contact for vendors. Attend and participate with Catholic Charities programming and fundraising efforts that occur on evenings and weekends.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior related work experience preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Proficient typing, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing to a wide range of people; effective planning and organizational skills; proven ability to maintain good working relationships with a variety of people and groups.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with competent presentation and facilitation skills. Must be comfortable speaking publicly.
- Strong typing skills and computer literacy with Microsoft Office Suite and relational database software. Raiser’s Edge fundraising software experience preferred.
- A self starter interested in working as a member of a team with keen attention to detail and analytical problem solving skills.
- Ability to work days, evenings and weekends as required.
- Ability to push, pull and lift up to 10 pounds; stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- A valid driver’s license and access to own reliable vehicle for work related travel with a willingness to travel locally to agency programs and events.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive offering 13 holidays per year, personal time and up to three weeks of vacation after a year of service among many other generous benefits.
Visit us at www.ccab.org to learn more about our programs and fundraising events.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to:
Please reference job # 6074
We are an equal opportunity employer
No phone calls please.