Catholic Charities Grants and Foundation Relations located at the central office in South Boston, seeks a full-time Director of Grants and Foundations Relations to join its team of dedicated professionals.
The Director of Grants and Foundation Relations is responsible for agency-wide program development through grants and contracts management.
The Director is responsible for the supervision of the department employees and overseeing and directing the department.
The Director maintains collaborative relationships across the agency, and participates in the development of agency-wide long range goals and objectives for the department as it secures external support for ongoing programs including grants, reports, data analysis, research and contracts.
The Director of Grants and Foundation Relations reports to The Vice President of Development or designee.
- Qualifications include a Bachelors degree in Social Work, Sociology, English or related field.
- Minimum of five years of related work experience, including supervisory experience.
- Excellent written, communications, computer, internet and research skills.
- An interest in human services, particularly in relation to anti-poverty issues.
- Ability to function independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to write effectively, communicate with tact and diplomacy.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- A self-starter that is able to work under pressure and meet many priorities and deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and proficient Internet skills.
- A Massachusetts driver’s license and access to a vehicle for travel to internal and external trainings and meetings.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive offering 13 holidays per year, personal time and up to three weeks of vacation after a year of service among many other generous benefits.
Visit us at www.ccab.org to learn more about our programs and fundraising events.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to:
Please reference job # 6095
We are an equal opportunity employer