Catholic Charities Advancement office located in Braintree seeks a full-time Director of Advancement Operations and Annual Giving to join its team of dedicated professionals.
The Director of Advancement Operations and Annual Giving’s is responsible for the strategic execution and management of a comprehensive annual giving program, including the coordination and oversight of supporting initiatives in the areas of Advancement operations and fundraising.
The Director is responsible for developing a coordinated matrix of donor communication and solicitation strategies involving direct mail, e-appeals, and donor engagement all focused on shaping a sustainable foundation to ensure Catholic Charities remains on the forefront of Advancement Operations.
The Director is responsible for constituent data entry, gift data entry, managing code table and fields within the data base, creating user documentation, generating donor receipts, production of financial, statistical, and demographic reports, and responding to staff data needs as necessary. The Director works closely with others in the agency to ensure that income generated through events and fundraisers are recorded and acknowledged in a timely and efficient manner. This position acts as the primary liaison with agency vendors and personnel working with The Raiser’s Edge. The Director will work with Catholic Charities staff at the service sites concerning all training and documentation requests in order to promote data integrity across all regions.
The Director of Advancement Operations and Annual Giving reports to The Assistant Vice President of Advancement or his/her designee.
Qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and the following:
- A minimum of 7-10 years of Advancement experience with direct experience supervising staff and overseeing operations and annual giving campaigns.
- Experience managing a fundraising database, preferably Raiser’s Edge.
- Excellent typing skills and proficiency with the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A valid MA license and reliable transportation for work related travel.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive offering 13 holidays per year, personal time and up to three weeks of vacation after a year of service among many other generous benefits.
Visit us at www.ccab.org to learn more about our programs and fundraising events.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to:
Please reference job # 6099
We are an equal opportunity employer