Catholic Charities of Boston serves thousands people annually throughout Eastern Massachusetts. We cannot do this work alone and appreciate your interest in supporting us along the way.
Donation Drive Guidelines
Meeting the emergency needs of our clients is a top priority at Catholic Charities and we couldn’t do it without you! We are able to accept the following food items year-round to help our clients with food security. Due to COVID-19 safety restrictions and protocols, food items can be ordered or delivered through Amazon or other online grocery delivery services. Currently, we are only accepting the following items:
- Non-perishable food items
- $10-$25 supermarket gift cards to Market Basket, Stop & Shop, Shaw’s, Hannaford’s, Big Y, Roche Bros., Family Dollar or Price Right
Items We Cannot Accept
We are so appreciative of your support of Catholic Charities. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept the following items at this time:
- Food items in glass containers
- Food items past expiration date
- Perishable food items
Please call the pantry location to arrange donation delivery--
- Boston - 185 Columbia Road, Dorchester, 617.506.6600
- Brockton - 169 Court Street, 508.587.0815
- Lowell - 70 Lawrence Street, 978.452.1421
- Somerville - 270 Washington Street, 617.625.1920
Looking for a volunteer opportunity but can’t make it to Catholic Charities?
Plan a drive for much-needed items with your family, friends, parish, coworkers, school group or organization. Get started today!