Catholic Charities founded in 1903 remains among the largest and well respected social service agency with programs and offices located in Boston and the greater Boston area.
As one of the largest providers of social service in Massachusetts, Catholic Charities of Boston offers over 70 programs and services in 23 locations around Eastern Massachusetts. From Lawrence to Brockton and Natick to Boston, our service sites throughout Eastern Massachusetts helped 191,645 of our neediest neighbors of all faiths last year.
We are currently seeking a full-time Advancement Associate to work at the Pastoral Center in Braintree.
The Advancement Associate will work closely with the Director of Annual Giving Programs and support the Operations, the Annual Giving Programs and the Advancement teams with a wide range of activities. Responsibilities will include coordinating office supplies, space and equipment. Responding to donor inquiries, maintaining donor data and running reports, gift processing and preparing acknowledgments.
- A bachelor’s degree required and two (2) years of related experience.
- Professional, positive and patient demeanor.
- Highly organized and the ability to perform multiple tasks as required.
- Competent skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom and familiarity with Raiser’s Edge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the interest and ability to work with all levels of managers and employees, clients and vendors are essential.
- Ability to work additional weekday and weekend hours as needed.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive and include a 403(b) savings plan and generous time off.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job 9217. No phone calls please.
Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Visit us at: www.ccab.org.