We are currently seeking a full-time Billing Coordinator for the child care program located in Lynn.
The Billing Coordinator is responsible for receiving, recording, and collecting all parent fees and for completing all activities necessary to execute timely billing and third party payments. Other responsibilities include clerical, administrative and reception coverage support as assigned.
- A high School diploma or equivalent. Additional training in accounting preferred.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in comparable office setting.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite and Excel. Proficient typing, data entry and self-editing skills. Prior use and experience with ProCare software desired.
- Exceptional organization skills, attention to detail and time management.
- Pleasant phone manner and presentation.
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels; director, employees, parents and external business associates.
- Proven skill level to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work sensitively and effectively with individuals of diverse educational, socio-economic and cultural backgrounds.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Please reference job 9196. No phone calls please.
Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Visit us at: www.ccab.org.