We are currently seeking a full-time Child Care Coordinator for the Genesis II residential program located in Newton.
The Child Services Coordinator will oversee and provide supportive feedback and resources on topics such as child development and behavioral issues to the parents of children living at the program. The Child Services Coordinator is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with external collateral providers in the community to ensure quality support and referrals are available to children living at the program.
- A bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Early Childhood Education or Human Services.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience working with children, adolescents and their families in a similar environment.
- Proven knowledge and exposure working with individuals who experience mental health issues and substance abuse through the practice of education, training and work experience.
- Experience with Crisis Intervention, CPR and first aid.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- A valid driver’s license for local travel with the use of the agency vehicle.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive and include a 403(b) savings plan and generous time off.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Please reference job 9212. No phone calls please.
Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.