We are currently seeking a part-time-time Clinician/Play Therapist for the Family Counseling and Guidance Center program located in South Boston.
Under the supervision of the Director of Family Counseling and Guidance Center, the Clinician/Play Therapist renders mental health counseling, play therapy, and case management services to individuals, families, and groups while maintaining professional boundaries and confidentiality. Services may be provided via telehealth (remote), in Salem, MA or South Boston office, or a hybrid model.
- A master’s degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling from an accredited school.
- LCSW from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or anticipated licensure within 6 months of new employment.
- Clinicians with MA in Mental Health Counseling will also be considered.
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience in social services.
- Prior experience working with adolescents, adults, children, and families.
- Proven knowledge of substance abuse and dual diagnosis.
- Proven knowledge of a wide variety of treatment techniques.
- Strong written and communication skills. Attention to detail with legible documentation.
- Ability to work day and evening hours as appropriate.
- A valid MA driver’s license.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job 9216. No phone calls please.
Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.