We are currently seeking a full-time Enrollment Specialist for the Family Child Care program located in Malden.
The Enrollment Specialist is responsible for researching, coordinating and enrolling families in Catholic Charities centers and family child care homes throughout the greater Boston and North Shore area. The Enrollment Specialist provides parents with program information to support the best early care and education decisions for their children and will communicate with parents of young children, program directors and other agencies within the community in a way that reflects Catholic Charities commitment to excellence and professionalism.
- Experience working with low-income families.
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience in early childhood education or social work.
- Knowledge of vouchers, income eligible contracts and DTA vouchers.
- Organized, detail oriented with confident communication skills.
- Experience in a customer service setting requiring interaction with the public.
- Previous experience working with parents of young children.
- Self direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when working with the public.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and proficient Internet usage skills.
- Local work related travel.
- Valid Massachusetts driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive and include a 403(b) savings plan and generous time off.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Please reference job 9183. No phone calls please.
Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Visit us at: www.ccab.org.