We are currently seeking a full-time Family Clinician for the Genesis II program located in Newton.
The Family Clinician to provide counseling services for families and children at Genesis II.
- A master’s degree in social work, counseling, or related field.
- Must demonstrate diagnostic and treatment planning skills.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and demonstrate an ability to maintain clinical records.
- Must have experience in mental health, substance abuse, and dual diagnosis treatment.
- Must have ability to use wide variety of treatment techniques.
- Clinician will work a 40 hour, 5 day work week with at least 2 evenings available. Clinicians are expected to provide the program with an after-hours phone number in the case of client emergencies and be responsible for on call rotation.
- Basic Computer skills including Microsoft Office.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive and include a 403(b) savings plan and generous time off.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Please reference job 9201. No phone calls please.
Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.