A sign on bonus of up to $2000 is payable after 6 months of employment.
We are currently seeking 2 full-time Home Visitor Supervisor/Service Coordinator positions to work at the Healthy Families programs located in Boston and Lynn.
The Home Visitor Supervisor provides daily supervision and support of assigned Home Visitors working in the program. The supervisor meets weekly with Home Visitors to monitor services provided to participants and the data entry into Participant Data System. The Supervisor will also assist in planning and leading groups and other administrative tasks in collaboration with the Program Coordinator.
- A master’s degree in human service or related field working with children and families with 2 years relevant work experience; bachelor’s degree in related field with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience; or less than a bachelor’s degree but with commensurate HFM/HFA experience. Experience providing services to culturally diverse communities/families/participants.
- Knowledge of infant and child development and parent child attachment.
- Good observation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of working with a trauma informed approach.
- Knowledge of strength-based service provisions.
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking preferred and experience in providing services to culturally diverse communities/families/participants.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with community partners.
- Familiar with facilitating and supervising support groups or parent education groups.
- Strong typing and writing skills with attention to detail.
- Crisis intervention skills for emergency situations.
- Ability to work early mornings, evenings and weekends as needed.
- Ability to navigate stairs in residences without elevator access.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Valid MA license and reliable transportation required for work related travel.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive and include a 403(b) savings plan and generous time off.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply for Boston, please reference job 9202. To apply for Lynn, please reference job 9206. No phone calls please.
Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.