A sign-on bonus of up to $2,000 is payable after 6 months of employment.
We are currently seeking a full-time Program Manager to work at the Healthy Families program located in Boston.
The Program Manager is responsible for the management of the Healthy Families program and the supervision and oversight of employees, program budget, program development, and planning and compliance reports for Children’s Trust.
- A MSW or master’s degree in human service field with a minimum of 3 years prior experience working in a prevention model with families and children.
- A minimum of 3 years management and supervisory experience.
- Experience in quality management.
- Proficient writing and editing skills with attention to detail. Strong typing skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to motivate others; able to lead by example; and problem solving.
- Knowledge of infant and child development and parent-child attachment; experience with family/participant services that embrace the concepts of family-centered and strength-based service provision.
- Knowledge of working with a trauma informed approach and the dynamics of child abuse and neglect.
- Experience providing services to culturally diverse communities/families/participants.
- Ability to work early mornings, evenings and weekends as needed.
- Ability to navigate stairs in residences without elevator access.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle for local work-related travel.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive and include a 403(b) savings plan and generous time off.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please reference job 9203. No phone calls please.
Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.