A sign on bonus of up to $2000 is payable after 6 months of employment.
We are currently seeking a full-time Service Coordinator to work at the Healthy Families program located in Boston.
The Service Coordinator is responsible for conducting community outreach to obtain participant referrals, processing and documenting all incoming referrals; determining client eligibility; triaging non-eligible referrals to other community partners and assisting with home visitor case assignments.
- Experience working within the human service or related field working with children and families with 2 years relevant work experience or less than a bachelor’s degree but with commensurate experience. Experience providing services to culturally diverse communities/families/participants. Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of strength-based service provisions.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with community partners.
- Experience working varied computer software programs.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to work early mornings, evenings and weekends as needed.
- Valid MA license and reliable transportation required for work related travel.
- Good technology skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook. Adept writing, typing and self-editing with keen attention to detail.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive and include a 403(b) savings plan and generous time off.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job 9205. No phone calls please. Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.