Our focus is on the youth and our many programs are taught and managed through one on one and small group mentoring. Contributions from generous donors ensure our youth receive the personal attention they need and deserve,and allows the Teen Center to keep even more teenagers off the streets during after school hours.
- A gift of $25 helps provide nutritious snacks or a hot dinner for students; many who may not have anything else to eat before breakfast at school the next morning
- A gift of $50 will help employ a Counselor-in-Training for the summer session
- A gift of $100 enables us to run three 15-passenger vans to safely bring teens to and from the Teen Center and home everyday
- A gift of $250 contributes to the salary of a Youth Worker helping our teens with homework and high school, college, or job preparation
- A gift of $500 supports a full-time licensed clinician who facilitate family support groups