Our School Age program located in Peabody seeks a Site Coordinator to join its team.
The Site Coordinator is responsible for the oversight of the day to day operations for a designated school age afterschool program, including planning, coordination and supervision of the program to ensure that families receive quality services which provide for growth in academics, social emotional development as well as health and wellness. The Site Coordinator ensures focus on programming that promotes healthy living, social responsibility and youth development.
· Bachelor’s degree and Director qualified by Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) standards and a minimum of 2 years prior work related experience.
· Experience with out-of-school-time programs, particularly with school-aged youth.
· Experience creating and implementing an effective classroom management system and adaptive behavioral interventions.
· Experience in a supervisory and mentorship role, particularly with teens.
· Highly effective time management and organizational skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
· Mission-driven, goal-oriented, proactive, and self-directed.
· Attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Comfortable in a leadership role speaking to groups and with giving directives, honest feedback, and redirection when necessary.
· Builds rapport easily with children, teens, and adults.
· Experience with the MA Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) and related assessment materials.
· Knowledge of and ability to facilitate Early Education & Care (EEC) regulations.
· A valid Mass driver’s license preferred for periodic local travel.
· Ability to lift and carry children and other items weighing up to 30 pounds.
We offer a very generous benefits package that includes up to 3 weeks of accrued paid vacation after one year of working service,
12 paid holidays per year, paid sick time and 2 paid personal days.
We have free parking and are within walking distance to the T and bus lines.
We provide 2 professional days yearly and training for growth and development.
programs and fundraising events.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to:
Please reference job # 7088
We are an equal opportunity employer
No phone calls please