Catholic Charities Marketing and Communications office located in Braintree, seeks a full-time Special Events and Donor Relations Coordinator to join its team of dedicated professionals.
The Coordinator will take a lead role in the creation and implementation of an annual strategic plan for the Agency’s fundraising, stewardship, and cultivation events and in designing a holistic donor experience that succeeds at boosting overall donor satisfaction and loyalty.
The Coordinator will participate in the creation of and lead the execution of the annual strategic plan for events, analytics and other strategic projects/reports for annual fundraising, stewardship and cultivation events. Will be responsible for building strong relationships with assigned Business Units to ultimately serve as a specialized strategic event partner. Work closely with leadership to ensure all unit and Division fundraising goals are accomplished through the execution of each event.
- Qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three to five years of professional experience.
- Philanthropy and event experience required.
- Significant donor and volunteer management experience strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with database software preferably Raiser Edge.
- Strong people management, leadership abilities and project management experience.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to review and edit materials such as briefings, event printed materials
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Comfort working with individuals of all levels.
- A valid Massachusetts driver’s license and reliable a vehicle for work related travel are essential.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive offering 13 holidays per year, personal time and up to three weeks of vacation after a year of service among many other generous benefits.
Interested candidates please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com,
Reference job #8030.
No phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at: www.ccab.org.