Catholic Charities Marketing and Communications office located in Braintree, seeks a full-time Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join its team of dedicated professionals.
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator is responsible for developing the content and collateral for agency-wide production. This position maintains consistent presence on social media and the agency website in alignment with agency branding. The Coordinator will work independently and as a member of a team in a deadline-driven working environment, to produce clear, consistent, creative and concise content and design in a timely manner while staying within project specific budgets.
The Marketing and Communication Coordinator will research, write and develop content across communication platforms that are in-line with agency branding and messaging positioning, including digital marketing communications and print brochures, newsletters and annual reports. Design emails and execute related campaigns that support branding and fundraising efforts for the agency. Maintain the agency’s social media presence and update it on an ongoing basis. Periodic evening and weekend availability to work at special events and for other work related task will be required.
- Qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Communications, or three to five years of proven hands on experience is required.
- Must have a strong eye for artistic and creative detail as demonstrated with a portfolio of past work.
- Knowledge o for experience using InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience managing social media platforms and social media monitoring. Proficiency with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Hootsuite.
- Ability to meet required deadlines on a daily basis and multi-task in a very fast paced environment.
- Experience maintaining websites and content management systems.
- Ability to work with external vendors to execute assigned projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Comfort working with individuals of all levels.
- A valid Massachusetts driver’s license and reliable a vehicle for work related travel are essential.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive offering 13 holidays per year, personal time and up to three weeks of vacation after a year of service among many other generous benefits.
Interested candidates please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Reference job #8029.
No phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at: www.ccab.org.