Catholic Charities Child Care program located in Peabody is seeking a full-time Senior Driver to join its team of dedicated professionals.
The Senior Driver is responsible to drive the agency vehicle(s) to transport program enrolled children as assigned. The Senior Driver is responsible for the safety of the children while getting on and off and riding in the assigned vehicle. The Senior Driver maintains the vehicle fleet according to agency, state, and federal regulations. Complete all agency, EEC, and Registry of Motor Vehicles paperwork regarding child transportation. Coordinate daily changes in routes, plan backup care in cooperation with home coordinators.
- A Massachusetts 7-D driver license and safe driving record
- Completed certificates and processes as required i.e.: CORI, health, driver trainings as specified through the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Ability to communicate with children, parents, staff, home providers in a clear and courteous manner
- Prior experience supervising drivers bus routes
- Must be able to sit and sustain focus for long periods of time
Our full-time benefits are competitive offering 13 holidays per year, personal time and up to three weeks of vacation after a year of service are among many other generous benefits.
Visit us at www.ccab.org to learn more about our programs and fundraising events.
To apply for this job, click here and reference job #9020.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls please.