Catholic Charities Child Care program located Peabody is seeking a temporary Out of School Time Site Coordinator to join our team of dedicated professionals.
The Site Coordinator is responsible for oversight of the day-to-day operations for a designated afterschool program, including planning, coordination, and supervision of the program.
The Site Coordinator:
- Ensures focus on programming that promotes healthy living, social responsibility, and youth development
- Design and distribute newsletters to the parents & school community, highlighting the successes of the afterschool program
- Participate in networking meetings with other Catholic Charities School Age programs
- Follow through with all agency directives, and assigned tasks and projects in a professional and positive manner, respecting supervision and constructive criticism
- Attend all required meetings and trainings, which may involve evening hours
- Demonstrate willingness to work with colleagues as a team player
- Maintain a high standard of ethical conduct and professional responsibility, including confidentiality, to children, families, colleagues, the Agency and the community
- A Master’s Degree in a related field preferred
- Director qualified by the Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) regulations
- Must be motivated, energetic, punctual, responsible, and exhibit a positive attitude to be an excellent role model for children and staff members
- Ability to lead, teach, and interact with parents, staff, teachers, children, and the school community
- Experience with the MA Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) and related assessment materials
- Knowledge of and ability to facilitate Early Education & Care (EEC) regulations
- Excitement and positive attitude toward working with children
- Physical, mental and emotional ability to accomplish the job, including evacuating the building, with or without corrective devices and accommodations, including the ability to read and write, to hear the conversational voice, to speak and be understood, and the ability to lift and carry children and other items weighing up to 50 pounds in an emergency
Visit us at www.ccab.org to learn more about our programs and fundraising events.
To apply for this job, click here and reference job #9021.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls please.