Catholic Charities is seeking EEC certified Child Care Teachers to join our dedicated team of diverse early childhood educators in Dorchester, Lynn, Peabody and South Boston. Our programs believe in nurturing the whole child through a play based philosophy of early childhood. We are looking for teachers that can implement a developmental, engaging curriculum and are enthusiastic, team players.
- Lead Teacher candidates must have an Associate’s degree or be working towards a Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood or a related field of experience
- Knowledge of NAEYC accreditation and required standards including DEEC Lead Teacher certification is necessary
- Teacher candidates must have CDA or be working towards an Associate’s degree in Early Childhood or related field
- Knowledge of NAEYC accreditation and required standards including DEEC Teacher certification is necessary
Catholic Charities provides eligible employees with:
- A friendly team oriented environment
- Onsite paid professional development training
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance
- A flexible spending plan
- Retirement savings
- Cell phone discount with eligible plans
- 12 paid holidays, personal days and 3 weeks of accrued paid vacation after completing a year of service
- Teachers are paid on an hourly rate and will be paid over time when hours exceed 40/week
- Plenty of free parking
Catholic Charities is a non-profit organization that has diverse, family friendly centers throughout the Greater Boston area. Positions are available immediately in Lynn, South Boston, Dorchester and Peabody. Join a team of professionals that are interested in providing quality care in a congenial work environment!
A sign on bonus of up to $1,500 payable after 6 months of employment.
Visit us at www.ccab.org to learn more about our programs and fundraising events.
To apply for this job, click here and reference job #9031.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls please.