Catholic Charities is seeking an Enrollment Specialists at the Early Education Learning Center program located in Malden.
The Enrollment Specialist is responsible for researching, coordinating and enrolling families in Catholic Charities centers and family child care homes throughout the greater Boston and North Shore area.
The Enrollment Specialist provides parents with program information to support the best early care and education decisions for their children and will communicate with parents of young children, program directors and other agencies within the community in a way that reflects Catholic Charities commitment to excellence and professionalism.
- Experience working with low-income families
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience in early childhood education or social work is essential
- A solid knowledge of vouchers, income eligible contracts and DTA vouchers
- Organized, detail oriented with confident communication skills
- Experience in a customer service setting requiring interaction with the public
- Previous experience working with parents of young children
- Self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when working with the public
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and proficient Internet usage skills
- Local work related travel
- A valid Massachusetts driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
Visit us at www.ccab.org to learn more about our programs and fundraising events.
To apply for this job, click here and reference job #9047.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls please.