The Catholic Charitable Bureau of The Archdiocese of Boston Inc., central office located in South Boston, is currently seeking a Staff Accountant for the Finance office to join its team of dedicated professionals. The Accountant will aid the Controller and Senior Accountant in the preparation of the annual budget, contract and grant budget proposals, United Way proposal and other reports as necessary
The Staff Accountant is responsible for:
- Account reconciliations
- Financial analysis
- Journal entries
- Application of cash and general ledger monthly closing duties.
- Bachelor’s/Associate Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Accounting/Finance work experience
- Knowledge of Great Plains Accounting Software and FRX Forecaster a plus
- Ability to work effectively in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with opportunity to learn and grow professionally.
Our benefits are competitive offering 13 holidays per year, personal time and up to three weeks of vacation after a year of service among many other generous benefits.
Visit us at www.ccab.org to learn more about our programs and fundraising events.
To apply for this job, click here and reference job #9059.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls please.