The Catholic Charitable Bureau of The Archdiocese of Boston Family Counseling and Guidance Center North located in Salem, MA, is currently seeking a full-time Office Manager.
The Office Manager oversees all aspects of the clerical operation of the Family Counseling and Guidance Clinic and will provide supervision to the support staff.
- Five years’ experience as a secretary/administrative assistant or equivalent
- Confidence working independently, exercising good judgment, maintaining confidentiality, demonstrating initiative, and making informed decisions
- The ability to provide supervision of support staff
- Proficiency with the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint and data entry
- The ability to remain organized and detail oriented
- Knowledge of third party insurance billing are essential.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with opportunity to learn and grow professionally.
Our benefits are competitive offering 13 holidays per year, two personal days at the beginning of each calendar year, and up to three weeks of vacation after a year of service are among other generous benefits.
Visit us at www.ccab.org to learn more about our programs and fundraising events.
To apply for this job, click here and reference job #9067.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls please.