The Catholic Charitable Bureau of The Archdiocese of Boston Family Counseling and Guidance Center North located in Salem, MA, is currently seeking a full-time Family Clinician.
- Provides direct outpatient clinical services to individuals and families with Catholic Charities Family Counseling and Guidance Center
- Provides screening and assessment and ongoing therapy
- Interacts with community resources relevant to caseload
- Assumes increasing responsibility for self-directed practice, including third party billing
- Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with Catholic Charities mission
- a Master’s degree in social work, mental health counseling, or related field
- License appropriate with degree and minimum 2 years of experience
- Play therapy experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of, or experience in working with families, adolescents and children in a clinical setting using evidence-based methods of individual and family psychotherapy
- Strong listening skills with keen attention to detail
- Competent computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom, & Electronic Health Records
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with opportunity to learn and grow professionally.
Our benefits are competitive offering 13 holidays per year, two personal days at the beginning of each calendar year, and up to three weeks of vacation after a year of service are among other generous benefits.
Visit us at www.ccab.org to learn more about our programs and fundraising events.
To apply for this job, click here and reference job #9066.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls please.