The Catholic Charitable Bureau of The Archdiocese of Boston Genesis II program located in Newton, is currently seeking a full-time Child Services Coordinator.
Catholic Charitable Bureau of the Archdiocese of Boston is seeking a full-time Child Services Coordinator for the Genesis II program located in Newton. The Child Services Coordinator will:
- Oversee and provide supportive feedback and resources on topics such as child development and behavioral issues to the parents of children living at the program
- Facilitate relationships between parents and outside agencies such as the Department of Children and Families, Early Intervention, Head Start, WIC, the school system and the Boys & Girls Club in order to obtain necessary services
- Provide assistance to parents to enroll and keep children in the local public school system
- Assist the case manager in implementing the discharge plans for each family needed
- a Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Early Childhood Education or Human Services
- A minimum of three to five years of experience working with children, adolescents and their families in a similar environment
- Proven knowledge and exposure to working with individuals who experience mental health issues and substance abuse, through the practice of education, training and work experience
- Experience with crisis intervention, CPR and first aid
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- A valid Massachusetts driver’s license for local travel for the use of the agency vehicle as required
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive offering 13 holidays per year, two personal days at the beginning of each calendar year, and up to three weeks of vacation after a year of service are among other generous benefits.
Visit us at www.ccab.org to learn more about our programs and fundraising events.
To apply for this job, click here and reference job #9065.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls please.