The Catholic Charitable Bureau of The Archdiocese of Boston Child Care program located in Peabody, is currently seeking a part-time Receptionist.
The Receptionist has the responsibility of performing front office duties, including answering the telephone and forwarding calls and messages, greeting program visitors, and providing clerical support to program administrators as assigned.
- A High School diploma
- 1-2 years of experience working in a comparable office setting
- Excellent phone, verbal and written communication skills
- The interest and ability to work and communicate with diverse levels of people while maintaining confidentiality and professional boundaries
- Excellent administrative skills working with telephone systems, copy machines and other office equipment
- Adept computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to multi-task at multiple levels of activities
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills and time management skills are essential for this position
Visit us at www.ccab.org to learn more about our programs and fundraising events.
To apply for this job, click here and reference job #9063.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls please.