Catholic Charities founded in 1903 remains among the largest and well respected social service agency with programs and offices located in Boston and the greater Boston area.
As one of the largest providers of social service in Massachusetts, Catholic Charities of Boston offers over 70 programs and services in 23 locations around Eastern Massachusetts. From Lawrence to Brockton and Boston, our service sites throughout Eastern Massachusetts helped 160,000 of our neediest neighbors of all faiths last year.
We are currently seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant for the child care program located in Lynn.
The Administrative Assistant will provide a wide range of support functions to the Administrative team of Catholic Charities Child Care. The daily responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant position is integral to the center for a well-organized and effective support system
- Associate degree, high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-4 years of prior administrative support experience preferably working in child care programs.
- Pleasant phone manner with good communication and administrative skills.
- Professional, positive and patient demeanor.
- Must be highly organized and perform multiple tasks as required.
- Proficient typing and self-editing skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Competent skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, Outlook, Excel and Zoom. Strong Internet skills.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job #9103. No phone calls please.
Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Visit us at: www.ccab.org