Catholic Charities founded in 1903 remains among the largest and well respected social service agency with programs and offices located in Boston and the greater Boston area.
As one of the largest providers of social service in Massachusetts, Catholic Charities of Boston offers over 70 programs and services in 23 locations around Eastern Massachusetts. From Lawrence to Brockton and Boston, our service sites throughout Eastern Massachusetts helped 160,000 of our neediest neighbors of all faiths last year.
We are currently seeking a full-time Career and Workforce Coordinator for the Teen Center program at the Bowdoin/Geneva community in Dorchester.
The Career and Workforce Coordinator will design, implement, and supervise all Career Center related activities to include programming towards assisting teens with obtaining employment, completing college and financial aid applications and preparing for standardized tests including service delivery, case management, peer- leadership and counselor-in-training program.
- Bachelor’s degree with three years’ experience working with adolescents in a similar environment.
- Familiar with processes and preparations for college applications, financial aid, employment search, and standardized testing.
- Strong organizational and data entry skills.
- Skilled in a wide variety of conflict resolution and mediation techniques.
- Experience working with community resources and familiarity with community being served.
- Must have the language capacity to serve the specified community
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively within the community
- Must be able to engage youth and encourage participation in relevant activities.
- Must be available to work evenings as needed.
- Competent skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, Outlook, Excel and Zoom. Strong Internet skills.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive and include a 403(b) savings plan and generous time off.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job 9113. No phone calls please.
Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Visit us at: www.ccab.org.