Catholic Charities is seeking a full-time Program Director to work at the Genesis II residential program located in Newton.
The Program Director is responsible for the oversight of all operations for Genesis II residential program, including direct care, case management, fiscal management, day-to-day operations, employee supervision and site management.
- A Bachelor's degree in social services or a related field with a minimum of five years of direct care or related experience working in a shelter or residential program and a minimum of three years of experience supervising employees.
- A working knowledge of shelter operations and residential program state regulations.
- Demonstrated experience working with adults, adolescents, children and families. Must have demonstrated experience in substance use disorders, mental health treatment, homeless, family issues and child development.
- Proven skill and prior training and competency with crisis avoidance and de-escalation skills. Competent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated familiarity working with community resources and a diverse and at times difficult client population experiencing barriers to housing stability.
- Experience working with community resources and familiarity with the population being served.
- Strong organizational ability with attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Interest and ability to work as a member of a team and independently.
- Good communication, administrative, typing and computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and Zoom including other electronic platforms.
- Ability to work various hours on site and on call as required.
- A commitment to the mission of Catholic Charities including understanding and identifying with the organizational mission.
- Must be able to push, pull and/or lift up to 25 pounds.
- A valid driver's license and good driving record.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive and include a 403(b) savings plan and generous time off.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job 9121. No phone calls please. Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Visit us at: www.ccab.org.