Catholic Charities is currently seeking full-time Clinical Director to work at the Genesis II support for women in recovery residential program located in Newton.
The Clinical Director will oversee the clinical services for Genesis II Residential Substance Abuse Treatment Program. The Clinical Director will provide direct service to the residents, supervise all clinical staff and supervision of all clinical record keeping and reporting while maintaining personal and professional boundaries.
- Master’s degree in social work or related field, MSW with LCSW or LICSW. Clinician I status under BSAS guidelines.
- A minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in behavioral health services including both mental health and substance abuse treatment. A minimum of 2 years of prior supervisory experience is required.
- Experience with insurance and/or Mass Health billing experience for client clinical services preferred.
- Experience working with adults, adolescents, children and families providing supervision and clinical treatment related to substance use disorders, trauma, domestic violence, criminal justice issues, HIV/AIDS and mental health treatment, dual diagnosis.
- Must be skilled and able to supervise/train in wide variety of treatment techniques. Current CPR certification and timely renewal required.
- A patient listener exhibiting compassion and proven de-escalation skills and experience.
- Strong all-inclusive organizational skills, competency with the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Zoom and other on line meeting sites.
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive and include a 403(b) savings plan and generous time off.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job 9125. No phone calls please.
Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Visit us at: www.ccab.org.