Catholic Charities is currently seeking full-time Director of Annual Giving Programs to work at the Pastoral Center in Braintree.
The Director of Annual Giving Programs will oversee all aspects of Catholic Charities of Boston’s annual giving efforts. The Director of Annual Giving Programs is responsible for developing and executing strategies for growing annual giving programs.
The Director of Annual Giving Programs must have a demonstrated capacity to develop responsive and scalable fundraising and marketing strategies, build sturdy processes, manage a team, work collaboratively across teams and is able to focus on the big picture while ensuring details are correct. Reporting to the Vice President of Advancement, the Director of Annual Giving Programs must have experience synthesizing fundraising tactics in direct mail, digital marketing, peer-to-peer, and special events to drive revenue and donor file growth.
- A bachelor's degree in a business-related field and prior supervisory experience.
- 10 years of experience in advancement/development marketing/annual giving.
- Excellent organizational skills along with demonstrated computer, technology, and research skills.
- A genuine interest in human services, particularly in relation to anti-poverty issues.
- Keen attention to detail and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and fundraising database software, preferably Raiser’s Edge. Experience with the use of Zoom and other electronic meeting platforms.
- Ability to function independently and as part of a team in a time sensitive environment.
- Access to transportation for regional travel to meet with donors.
- Availability to work some nights and weekends as needed for special events
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive and include a 403(b) savings plan and generous time off.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please reference job 9126. No phone calls please. Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Visit us at: www.ccab.org.