Mental Health Support
Catholic Charities Boston offers counseling and mental health support services for all ages and backgrounds that are designed to meet the unique needs of our clients.
Family Counseling and Guidance Center
The Family Counseling and Guidance Center offers professional, comprehensive care for individuals struggling with a range of life challenges. All treatments are provided by master’s level clinicians and supervised by a multidisciplinary team.
Staff expertise includes:
- Psychiatry: Adult and Child
- Medically Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Dual Diagnosis Mood and Psychotic disorders
- Depression and Anxiety
- Family and Relationship Challenges
- Life Adjustments Parent Education and Support
- Child and Adolescent Counseling
- Play Therapy
- Academic and Behavioral Difficulties
A counseling program offered at the Labouré Center in South Boston, Recovering Connections offers case management and support groups to the children and families of those with substance abuse disorders or in recovery. For more information, contact 617-464-8500.